[Zope] FINAL CALL: Testimonials

Chris Petrilli petrilli@digicool.com
Tue, 18 May 1999 14:49:58 -0400

Gang,

We're trying to put together a quick sheet of users and testimonials for
Linux Expo this week, and if any of you have testimonials you'd like to
submit, or just want to tell us about your wonderful Zope installation,
please send them to me personally, and we'll work on getting them in.

What I need for each:

* Project Mini-description
* Internal/External (URL if external please)
* Number of users involved
* Why you chose Zope
* What other products/frameworks you considered
* Contact information (which I won't make public unless you say OK)

Chris