[Zope] A few questions,

Chad M. Townsend chad@corp.vcn.net
Wed, 19 May 1999 17:11:51 +0000

I'm new to Zope, so I will have a few questions over the next few
weeks.  Working my way through all the docs.

For example, how might I accomplish this:

http://www.domain.com/home/country/state/metro/community/weather/index_html

Now I would like weather/index_html to receive the arguments 'country',
'state', 'metro', 'community' so I can feed them to a SQL query.  So on
the index_html I add a connect to the database and a sql method, but how
to I access the PATH_INFO to wind up with a statement like:

select * from weather_data where country = '<!-- ????? -->' and state ,
etc ...

Any help to point me in the right direction will be greatly appreciated.

-chad