[Zope] zope transactions

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Thu, 20 May 1999 06:48:30 -0400

Just to clarify.  ZServer lets you publish to HTTP, FTP, PCGI, FastCGI
(etc.) *simultaneously*.  Thus ZServer still integrates with Apache,
just in a concurrent, multi-threaded way.  The publishers in Zope1 were
not concurrent.

If you want to use the database by itself sans an IP server, that also
is multithreaded.

In short, Zope2 does what you're asking for.

--Paul

http://www.python.org