[Zope] Re: [ZDP] German to English: "Zope Zopen Zource Zoftware"

LinuxLand triedl@linuxland.de
Thu, 20 May 1999 13:57:06 +0200

>>At 12:21 20/05/99 , Robert O'Connor wrote:
>>Just for fun I used  babelfish to translate the beginning
>>of Tom Riedl's German ZOPE article.  I one of those poor
>>"mono-lingual" Irish-Americans who needs help!!!

>> (I hope Tom doesn't mind my taking the
>> liberty to machine-translate his work!)

Hi there!

Definitely not minding!

Honestly, no offence meant (since I don't want to get this year's
Most Arrogant Chauvinistic Pig Award ;-), but that automated translation
caught me in mid-air; so, slowly recovering from a ROTFL-fit I
learned to *LOVE* babelfish for, I'm going to ask Linux-Magazin whether I
may publish a translated version...

Yours,
	tom (being multilingual on a 'I dont speak XXX' basis)

--
MfG: Thomas Riedl
triedl@linuxland.de, (+49 89) 99 34 12 - 11,        http://www.linuxland.de