[Zope] German to English: "Zope Zopen Zource Zoftware"

.Oliver_Thuns. .Oliver_Thuns." <oliver.thuns@gmx.de
Fri, 21 May 1999 00:01:58 +0100

On Thu, 20 May 1999 06:21:25 -0400, Robert O'Connor wrote:

>In Ernst: Outward Zope presents itself as Web server (or GCI
[...]
>plus/minus a few GCI SKRIPTEN. Since Zope's are abilities in the

autsch!

>As ZOPE continues to gain a world wide presence, This translator
>can be used to translate ZDP - Zope Documentation to other
>languages.  (Not perfect, but understandable...)

It's awful. Please, don't publish a bablefish translated German docu.
;-)
--
I'm busily ignoring some thousand of implications I have determined to be irrelevant.