[Zope] PO'd

Chuck Mead chuck@moongroup.com
Mon, 24 May 1999 01:43:52 -0400 (EDT)

You know this is really a major pain in the butt!  I just saw Zope for the
first time at LinuxExpo and it rocks... so here I am... I've installed it
for Apache and E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G works except for the manage screen...
that fails everytime!  Why... I've done everything it says in the doc's
including that infernal WEBSERVER.txt file and then I tried a whole pile
of stuff from the archives of this list and none of it works...

Surely somebody, somewhere has had this problem and fixed it and is
capable of explaining the process required to make this work...

Anybody?!?

Cheers!
--
Chuck Mead, CTO - Moongroup Consulting, Inc.- http://www.moongroup.com/