[Zope] Zope & Apache

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 24 May 1999 09:30:27 -0400

<snip>

> Can somebody hit me with the clue-bat?

I'd suggest turning your rewrite log up to 9 and hitting Zope a couple
of times.  This might give you a revealing clue.  Getting Zope to work
with apache can be tricky, different versions of mod_rewrite either want
or don't want a trailing slash after Zope but before the regexp,
Directory attributes like ExecCGI must be specified etc.  Apache is a
very good, big multi-knobbed beast.

Another option is to check out Zap, the precompiled and configured
Zope+Apache for Linux.  Even if you don't want to use the Zap binary per
se, you can still look at *it's* httpd.conf file, which I can guarentee
works cuz I'm using it right now.

-Michel

PS: Zap can be found at http://www.zope.org/Download/Releases/Zap-1.1.0

> Cheers!
> --
> Chuck Mead, CTO - Moongroup Consulting, Inc.-
http://www.moongroup.com/
Need help with sendmail/fetchmail/procmail or MUA's?  Join the mailhelp
Send "s-u-b-s-c-r-i-b-e" (no quotes and no hyphens) in the subject line
mailhelp-request@moongroup.com to join.