[Zope] trees

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 24 May 1999 10:01:47 -0400

The objects that your tree tag iterates over must have an 'id' attribute
if you want to say <!--#var id-->  Otherwise the DocumentTemplate will
look 'up' in the namespace and find the folders 'id', like it does.

Unlike, 'in' where there is a 'sequence-item' variable, the 'tree' tag
has no coresponding 'tree-item' variable.  It is just assumed you are
iterating over objects with attributes that you are looking for.

Adding a 'tree-item' looks like a good idea, then you could say <!--#var
"tree-item[0]"--> to get what looks like your looking for.  Patches, as
allways, are welcome, otherwise this will go on the back burner.

-Michel

PS: Oleg, can you not send HTML formated mail to the list?  It makes it
a bit difficute to answer your mail from mailers that don't support
HTML.