[Zope] Win32/MySQL DA (WAS: [Zope] help)

Jeff Bauer jeffbauer@bigfoot.com
Mon, 24 May 1999 10:35:26 -0500

Alan,

I've got the win32 version of MySQL.pyd available for
ftp download on ftp://starship.python.net/pub/crew/jbauer
You may want to grab libmySQL.dll from there too, so you'll
have a compatible version.  I don't use the combination
of MySQL+Zope on Win32 -- you're on your own -- but I've
tested and received independent confirmation that it
works okay as a Python win32 extension.

Best regards,

Jeff Bauer
Rubicon, Inc.

P.S. Consider making your subject line more descriptive
of the problem, as people are more likely to skip general
requests for help.