[Zope] UserFolder for NT authentication

Phil Harris phil@philh.org
Wed, 26 May 1999 08:45:48 +0100

Hi all,

On a similar note, we have an NT machine that is part of a NetWare
'cluster', and all authentication is done through NetWare.  Has anybody done
any work on a NetWareUserFolder?

TIA

Phil
phil@philh.org

----- Original Message -----
From: Toby Dickenson <htrd90@zepler.org>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 1999 12:28 AM
Subject: [Zope] UserFolder for NT authentication

My NTUserFolder now seems to be stable, and it is just about small enough to
post here. This user folder authenticates users based on NT user accounts,
and allocates roles to those users based on permissions applied to some
registry keys.

This has been tested on 1.10.2, and needs build 124 of the Win32 extensions.

Any feedback gratefully accepted; I hope this is useful to someone else.

Toby Dickenson