[Zope] Problem with Zope & Apache

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Wed, 26 May 1999 09:27:11 -0400

Then I suspect the problem is not Zope, but your Apache.  What version?
Can your upgrade and recompile?  I haven't seen this behavior before, so
you either have a quirky config that is causing Apache to segfault or
it's just plain broke and you need to replace it with a recent binary.

If you can't do any of these things I would check the error and access
logs to look fora pattern that may be avoidable in a configuration
setting, or a strange module that is loaded that may be causing the
violation.  Try stripping your Apache out of all but the rewrite module
(if you have dynamic loading) and all of the extra configuration
options, and then put them back in one by one until it fails.

-Michel