[Zope] Bug ?

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@village.uunet.be
Wed, 26 May 1999 19:22:57 +0200

Hi there,

I think I found a bug in 1.11pre and I just let you know about it, because
it can possibly be also in Zope2.0

The bug can be found in the tree tag.

At ZDP, we've made a tree by which every branch refers to an url document.

Now, I installed Zope1.11pre (for testing) at my home on a Windows95, with
ZServer.

I've exported a part of the tree of ZDP and imported into Zope on my old PC
with Windows95.

If I click on an url on my PC, I get an error message : Zope Error :
Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource. AttributeError
:
Sorry, a Zope error occurred.

This doesn't happen on ZDP.

I think this is a bug. But I don't know if it is because of Zope1.11pre, or
windows OS.

Tom.