[Zope] ZDP

Alex Rice alrice@swcp.com
Thu, 27 May 1999 12:46:45 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu, 27 May 1999 18:24:32 +0200,
Tom Deprez <Tom.Deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be> said:

Tom> ZDP is changed once more. Now, there is a direct link to our ZBook
Tom> (still draft!)+tutorials. Have a look, please do! Let us know about
Tom> corrections, additions, etc.

One nitpick is that the icons (book open, closed, paper, etc) should be
hotlinked too, not just the [+] and [-] which are really small
targets. This is especially important at the top level where the
"Chapter I" etc are not hotlinked.

Tom> Keep motivating us, with words like 'great job', 'well done', 'I've
Tom> an idea,...', 'Just what I needed',... :-) and we'll keep working
Tom> on it.

You rock.

Thanks,

Alex Rice    |    alrice@swcp.com    |    http://www.swcp.com/~alrice
    Current Location: N. Rio Grande Bioregion, Southwestern USA