[Zope] [Zope]Compiling ZOracleDA?

martin.sonntag@nokia.com martin.sonntag@nokia.com
Fri, 28 May 1999 17:50:40 +0300

> Did you read the README.txt in the source directory?  Unfortunately,
> Oracle makes linking against their libraries wildly more painful than
> any other vendor I've ever seen.  The nm command is your friend
> as described in the readme file.  You need to use nm to find the
> library containing the missing symbol and then add that library
> to the Setup file.

Yes, I have read the README.txt.

Then I did a 'nm -A lib*.a | grep log10l' and got:
libcore3.a[lnxren.o]: [11]      |         0|       0|NOTY |GLOB |0    |UNDEF
|log10l

I appended libcore3.a to ORACLE_LIBS and rebuilt
everything. But the error message remained.
What irritates me is the "UNDEF" in nm's output.

Should I append libcore3.a several times? Sounds strange
to me...
Any other ideas?

Martin