[Zope] unable to look at image properties

Martijn Pieters mj@antraciet.nl
Sat, 29 May 1999 13:57:18 +0200

> When trying to examine an image's properties under winnt, I get the
> following on 2 separate zope installations:
>
>    (Object: '%d' % getProperty(id))
>
> Suggestions?

This is a known bug in 1.11.0pr 1 that has been fixed in Zope 2.0.0a1.

Image objects declared the width and height properties to be integers (to
Zope, not to python, which is loosly typed), and when it figures out the
width and height up uploaded files, it stores them as strings. The new
1.11.0pr1 property displaying code hits it's head on this when it tries to
display these 'integers'.

The properties are now declared as string. This way you can also change the
width and height properties to a percentage (like 100%) of the browser size.

--
Martijn Pieters, Web Developer