[Zope] server says "document contains no data"

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 31 May 1999 15:27:12 -0400

Are you using Zope 1.10.2?  If so, this shouldn't be happening.  If you
are using 2.0.0, I believe this bug has been fixed and you should
definatly downgrade to 1.10.2, which is our latest stable release.  If
you are using 1.10.2, we should look into this.  Can you give us some
more platform details?  OS?  Python?  Zope?

-Michel

PS Zap is a bit outdated, although it is known to work with 1.10.2.