[Zope] For Hire Zope Help Needed...

Harry Zink hzink@fizbin.com
Thu, 04 Nov 1999 13:16:40 -0800

If you know of anyone interested, please let me know:

---

While Squishdot and Zope are 90% ideal for a project I'm developing, the
remaining 10% of the functionality will need to be added, and they aren't
straight-forward mods (at least to me), so I'm interested in collaborating
with someone, for hire, who could implement the modifications and
enhancements I need.

Essentially, these enhancements are:

* A separate, threaded message board for general discussion (we have a
design and UI in mind already) that shares messages/threads with the
messages posted under articles.

* An integrated polling/survey tool.

* An integrated random text displayer.

* Possibly integration of the Squishdot database into MySQL.

* various tweaks here and there.

I estimate the duration of the development work to be 1-2 months, with some
additional support and tweaks needed later. resultant modifications and
enhancements will be openly available under the GPL, since I believe these
can greatly enhance the Sqishdot product.

Contact me for more information, and if interested.

-Harry