[Zope] Q: why does id evaluates to <string>?

Craig Allen cba@mediaone.net
Fri, 05 Nov 1999 21:59:02 -0500

I have created a zclass and created some instances.  When I look at them in the
management interface, though they have an id when listed in a folder, when I
click on the link to manage the object, there is no id on the contents page.

When I try to reference the object in a URL, Zope returns <space> instead of the
id.

If this is comprehensible to someone and they know what I'm doing wrong - either
in defining the zclass or referring to instances, could you enlighten me?

Thanks.
Craig
--
Craig Allen  - Managing Partner - Mutual Alchemy
Web Architecture - http://alchemy.nu