[Zope] Zope and Roxen - small byte limit on CGI?

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 11:29:43 +0000

At 2:34 pm -0700 7/11/99, Bill Anderson wrote:
>Tony McDonald wrote:
>  > It seems that my Zope.cgi is only returning the first (small number) of
>>  bytes or so of CGI on pages where there are Roxen tags!
>>
>>  On pages such as QuickStart I can have as much output as I like. Once I add
>>  a Roxen tag, things go awry.
>>
>>  Some of the numbers that pop up are 352, 1301 and 2700 bytes.
>>
>>  Is anyone else seeing this behaviour?
>
>Any particular roxen tag?
>I have had problems with combining Zope's tree tag with Roxen's <gtext>
>mouseover aspect. None of the page renders. I pull out the tree, and it
>works. But I haven't dealt with this particular one too much yet.
>
>Bill

<fl> and <sqloutput> ie quite a few....

ie a page consisting of just <configtabs> and normal Zope stuff =
2400 bytes and that's it.
<gtext> = ditto
<obox> = 2401 bytes ?
<tablify> = 2401 bytes...
<sqloutput> = 2401 bytes.

I do have a standalone Roxen server (ie one using static HTML files
... ugh!) and it works fine.

Tone
------
Dr Tony McDonald,  FMCC, Networked Learning Environments Project
http://nle.ncl.ac.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 222 5888
Fingerprint: 3450 876D FA41 B926 D3DD  F8C3 F2D0 C3B9 8B38 18A2