[Zope] Zope and Roxen - small byte limit on CGI?

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 16:33:54 +0000

At 4:18 pm +0000 8/11/99, Phil Harris wrote:
>Would it be because, Zope reports the correct content-size, then roxen then
>sticks in the gubbins from it's tags, but roxen neglects to change the
>content-size again?

Good point Phil, I'm looking through the Roxen lists to see if
there's any hints about PHP CGI integration (something I've done in
the past). I tend to agree with Michel, in I don't think it's
anything that Zope is doing...

tone
------
Dr Tony McDonald,  FMCC, Networked Learning Environments Project
http://nle.ncl.ac.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 222 5888
Fingerprint: 3450 876D FA41 B926 D3DD  F8C3 F2D0 C3B9 8B38 18A2