[Zope] Wysiwyg editor + Zope

Oscar Picasso picasso@videotron.ca
Mon, 08 Nov 1999 11:25:53 -0500

For a project I have, I would like to implement the following functionality.
1- Having an area on a Web page similar to the text area, but with more
editing capabilites. The area should behave like a basic Wysiwyg word
processing application:
- ability to select some text and to make it bold, italic...
- ability to change alignement of any selected paragraphe.
Any of the previous formatting changes should be immediatly visible on the
area on the the Web page.
When the user choose to save its text it should store it as a Zope object
containing the text. Each of the formatted part of the text should be
marked with some tags (the text will be processed later in Zope to produce
some new output).

The end users will work on Windows so maybe there are some specific tools
in Windows I could use?

Any idea?

Oscar Picasso
picasso@videotron.ca