[Zope] Wysiwyg editor + Zope

Johan Carlsson johanc@torped.se
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 18:42:31 +0100

The ZIE product demo could be what your looking for.
It wouldn't be to much of a hassle to implement your requirements.
It's is restricted to Internet Explorer 5 at the moment,
but can't be easly be extended to support Internet Explorer
4 as well.

http://www.zope.org/Members/johanc/ZIE

Best Regards,
Johan Carlsson

"""
ZIE is a project for developing a WYSIWYG editor for
Zope using a DHTML Editing Component that comes with Internet Explorer.
There is some ideas about extending the scoop of the ZIE-project
to include a platform independant framework for different WYSIWYG
implementations (Java Applets, XUL and more).
"""