[Zope] Exclude domains from viewing

Martijn Pieters mj@antraciet.nl
Tue, 09 Nov 1999 14:04:48 +0100

At 13:35 09/11/99 , Janko Hauser wrote:
>Using the UserDB product to authenticate is it possible to make a
>folder only viewable from a special domain? I have problems because
>this should work for the default anonymous user, which is not
>registered in the UserDB.

Just create a user with no password, and the Domains field set to the
domain you wish to allow entry. If any authentication is required, and the
visitors domain fits in the Domains pattern, no password box will be shown.

Of course, you'll have to crate a new role, let's call it 'DomainVisitor',
and give that role the permissions Anonymous normally has.

--
Martijn Pieters, Web Developer