[Zope] Howto ZClient

Loren Stafford lstafford@icompression.com
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 09:13:54 -0800

I just tried that URL and got a nice HTML page back -- no errors -- so I
guess you solved that problem.

> 2/ The others parameters in the webclient method are 'username' and
> 'passwd'. I am behind a proxy which ask me the first time I try to
> access Internet a username and my passwd. Are these couple of parameters
> the same in the method and in my proxy request, cause even with my
> username and the passwd in the method I have to insert the couple?

Look in ../lib/python/ZPublisher/Client.py and you will see that the
username and passwd are inserted into the URL where they work with the
browser's basic authentication. This has no relation to your proxy.

-- Loren