[Zope] Exception ThreadLock.error: 'release unlocked lock'

Evan Gibson egibson@connect.com.au
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 11:48:03 +1100

On Tue, Nov 09, 1999 at 02:03:14PM +0000, Richard Taylor wrote:
> I see this error message also and in the same sort of circumstance i.e.
> Z SQL Method (inserting a row in a PostgreSQL DB) followed by a 'sendmail'
> element (used to send mail directly) rather than a MailHost object call.

I'm not using any sendmail or MailHost calls, just SQL queries (currently
into Gadfly, but I got bitten by not being able to extend tables easily so
I'll be moving to something else soon)

> I have not had time to play around (i.e. take out the sendmail and see if it
> still works) so I can't add anymore.

I don't know the exact triggers that cause the messages... I can't see the
terminal from this far away, smile. But I don't think it's the
sendmail/Mailhost part, or if it is that's just incidental and other things
can trigger the same problem.

> I imported my Zope site into Zope2 from a Zope1 setup, is this common amongst
> those that see this error message?

No. Mine started as Zope 2.

--
  Evan ~ThunderFoot~ Gibson    ~ nihil mutatem, omni deletum ~
      May the machines watch over you with loving grace.