[Zope] REMINDER: Keep technical discussions on zope-dev!

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.russ.ru
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 15:59:57 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 10 Nov 1999, Don Porter wrote:
> When I see a choice between two lists, zope and zope-dev, I assume
> the first is for the users of Zope -- all the people using all the
> facilities Zope provides to build, publish and maintain web sites.
> I assume the second is for the developers of Zope -- all the people
> working on the code which makes up Zope, fixing bugs, adding features,
> preparing the release of Zope 2.1.

   That is how I think aboy these lists.

> Also, retain the zope list as one which distributes all the messages.
> That is, every message to a sub-list is copied to the main zope list.
> That way zope remains the list for people who are interested in all
> aspect of using Zope, say, because they're a one-man shop.  People
> interested in more focused discussions could subscribe only to, say,
> zope-db.

   Exactly! In any case I subscribed to all (now 3) lists. Making special
list gatewaying all other lists will bi nice!

Oleg.
----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru