[Zope] DTML Syntax contd. + rant

Martijn Faassen m.faassen@vet.uu.nl
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 17:23:52 +0100

Oliver Frommel wrote:

> > What I don't understand is why this occurs; perhaps this is because the
> > with tag only works with ObjectManagers (folders) and not with other
> > objects? But this isn't documented anywhere.
> >

> I thought that (maybe) it has to do with the use of the title methods

Title properties are special in the case of DTML Methods for instance
(which don't have any properties themselves), but I tested this with
other properties and the same happened. :)

In case people haven't seen it, I'd like to point people to my rant
earlier in this thread. I'd like some feedback on this. :)

Regards,

Martijn