[Zope] Summary of DB Discussion

Ross J. Reedstrom reedstrm@wallace.ece.rice.edu
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 12:23:16 -0600

I started a reply to this thread on the Zope list, then went of on a
tangent about Zope PostgreSQL synergies, so I moved my reply over to
the zope-dev list. A brief reply as to the PyGreSQLDA status: patches
always welcome! I'm swamped with paying work right now, so it's sort of
come to a stand still. All I've been able to do is grep the zope lists
for mention of 'postgres' or 'pygres' and make sure no one's reporting
big problems. So, if you have problems, be sure to report them! For more
about PostgreSQL, see my post to the zope-dev list.

Ross
NSBRI Research Scientist/Programmer