[Zope] strange path "feature"

Don Porter dgporter@erols.com
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 21:23:38 -0500 (EST)

Bruce Elrick wrote:
> Ahh...the wonders of acquisition. ...
> How do you prevent it?  Well, you can't,...

Seems to me this is the dark side of acquisition.  It prevents you
from having total control over what URIs your web site exports to the
world.  All good web publishers know "Cool URIs don't change".

	http://www.w3.org/Provider/Style/URI.html

That ideal is difficult to achieve under normal circumstances, but it
becomes near impossible when you lose control over what URIs you
publish to the world, doesn't it?

--
| Don Porter                                       dgporter@erols.com  |
|           "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!"              |