[Zope] Moving Zope Installation

Jochen Haeberle listen@MIDRAS.de
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 12:08:34 +0100

Hi,

I guess I have some problems after moving moving my Installation of Zope 2.0.1.
I unpacked Zope to /usr/src and got it up and running. Messed around a bit etc.
Now I would like to have it at /usr/local. I copied the directory and run
'cd /usr/local/Zop; python w_pcgi.py' again. This worked fine.

Zope starts from this location and all the things I set up are still
there. But sometimes I get errors
about missing files, where the files are searched in the old, no
longer existing, location. Most notably
when there is a problem with the lock-file, for example if Zope is
already running.

Is this a severe problem? Can I do anything about this? Is there
something like a 'make clean' that would take care?

Regards

Jochen