[Zope] ZMySQLDA Problems

hamdi hamdi@cybermedia.com.bn
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 00:40:11 +0000

I've installed ZMYSQLDA already and extract it and then there is an error :

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/usr/share/zope/lib/python/OFS/Application.py", line 393, in import_products
    product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File "lib/python/Products/ZMySQLDA/__init__.py", line 106, in ?
  File "lib/python/Products/ZMySQLDA/DA.py", line 108, in ?
  File "lib/python/Products/ZMySQLDA/db.py", line 106, in ?
ImportError: No module named MySQL

what is that mean..?

Thanks