[Zope] Import Error ZServer, ZODB

Chandu Patil cpatil@nanogen.com
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 09:28:55 -0800

I have seen the following a couple of times on my Windows 95 laptop (my learning
system). Once with Zope 2.01 and also with the latest Zope2.1 Beta2.

After I do some work - like going through the "Boring" example and the Plutonia
tutorial, the next time I attempt to restart Zope - it gives me an error to the
effect that import Zserver line fails in z2.py. I reinstalled Zope and things
start to work. The time before, it was import ZODB failure.

Is this peculiar to Win95 or I am doing something illegal?

Thanks.