[Zope] aargh. corrupted zope1.10 install.

Thu, 18 Nov 1999 12:43:58 +1100

Fixed. Somehow, a lock was left lying around on the Data.bbb.trans file.

I have _no_ idea how this happened, but grovelling around in /proc/locks
and /proc/*/fd fixed it. Obviously the bit of Zope 1.10 that handles
locking the Data.bbb.trans file doesn't fail correctly, or something.

*sigh* Too much excitement this early in the day. I need a coffee.

Anthony