[Zope] Manage Methods

RC Compaan sparroy@adept.co.za
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 10:54:31 +0200

I created a simple user interface to manage items to a productcatalog.

I use the same commands rename,delete, etc objects as is used in the Zope
management interface and objects are selected with checkboxes.

This is the Form Action:
<FORM ACTION="<!--#var URL0-->" METHOD="POST">

The Form can be submitted in the following ways:
<INPUT TYPE="SUBMIT" NAME="manage_renameForm:method" VALUE="Rename">
<INPUT TYPE="SUBMIT" NAME="manage_delObjects:method" VALUE="Delete">

When the form is submitted it jumps back to the Zope management screen, but
I want it to refresh the current screen.  Do if have to write my own methods
to rename and delete objects or is there another way?