[Zope] Zope-2.1.0b2 fails on access to management screen

Jim Cain jec@mgmt-inc.com
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 09:52:37 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 19 Nov 1999, Martijn Pieters wrote:

> >Yes, I have python 1.5.2 installed. I have used the same python
> >installation with Zope 2.0.1 and several versions before that.
>
> Hmm... and make test still does alright? You get an error with standard
> python library methods, very strange.

Here is the make test output for python:

[make stuff deleted...]
test_grammar
test_opcodes
test_operations
test_builtin
test_exceptions
test_types
test_MimeWriter
test_al
test test_al skipped -- an optional feature could not be imported
test_array
test_audioop
test test_audioop skipped -- an optional feature could not be imported
test_binascii
test_bsddb
test test_bsddb skipped -- an optional feature could not be imported
test_cd
test test_cd skipped -- an optional feature could not be imported
test_cl
test test_cl skipped -- an optional feature could not be imported
test_cmath
test_cpickle
test_crypt
test test_crypt skipped -- an optional feature could not be imported
test_dbm
test test_dbm skipped -- an optional feature could not be imported
test_dl
test test_dl skipped -- an optional feature could not be imported
test_errno
test_fcntl
test_gdbm
test test_gdbm skipped -- an optional feature could not be imported
test_gl
test test_gl skipped -- an optional feature could not be imported
test_grp
test_gzip
test test_gzip skipped -- an optional feature could not be imported
test_imageop
test test_imageop skipped -- an optional feature could not be imported
test_imgfile
test test_imgfile skipped -- an optional feature could not be imported
test_long
test_math
test_md5
test_new
test_nis
test test_nis skipped -- an optional feature could not be imported
test_ntpath
test_operator
test_pickle
test_pkg
test_popen2
test_pow
test_pwd
test_re
test_regex
test_rfc822
test_rgbimg
test test_rgbimg skipped -- an optional feature could not be imported
test_rotor
test_select
test_sha
test_signal
test_socket
test_strftime
test_strop
test_struct
test_sunaudiodev
test test_sunaudiodev skipped -- an optional feature could not be imported
test_thread
test_time
test_timing
test test_timing skipped -- an optional feature could not be imported
test_tokenize
test_unpack
test_userdict
test_userlist
test_xmllib
test_zlib
test test_zlib skipped -- an optional feature could not be imported
43 tests OK.
18 tests skipped: test_al test_audioop test_bsddb test_cd test_cl test_crypt test_dbm test_dl test_gdbm test_gl test_gzip test_imageop test_imgfile test_nis test_rgbimg test_sunaudiodev test_timing test_zlib
PYTHONPATH= ./python ./Lib/test/regrtest.py

Jim