[Zope] Zope-2.1.0b2 fails on access to management screen

Martijn Pieters mj@antraciet.nl
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 16:44:04 +0100

At 15:52 19/11/99 , Jim Cain wrote:
>On Fri, 19 Nov 1999, Martijn Pieters wrote:
>

> > >Yes, I have python 1.5.2 installed. I have used the same python
> > >installation with Zope 2.0.1 and several versions before that.
> >
> > Hmm... and make test still does alright? You get an error with standard
> > python library methods, very strange.
>
>Here is the make test output for python:

Your tests run fine then. It's just that the call to
time.gmtime(time.time()) seemd to fail. You could try and do:

python
 >> import time
 >> time.gmtime(time.time())

but I think that'll be alright.

The problem then list with the PCGServer. The code around this statement
has changed between 2.0.1 and 2.1.0 beta 1. I have a feeling that
self.reply_code (line 231) is not an integer for you.

You could change this to int(self.reply_code), or change corresponding %d
on line 225 (2nd one in the string) to %s.

If this fixes things, file a Collector bug report. It might be something
deeper, or other places may need to be fixed.

--
Martijn Pieters, Web Developer