[Zope] Using Zope with PCGI

Mike Pelletier mike@digicool.com
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 13:33:55 -0500

> I thought we had just established that FastCGI does *NOT* yet work with
> Zope.
>
> Can we *PLEASE* get a definitive answer on this!!

    Consider doc/WEBSERVER.txt the definitive answer.  It has been updated
in the CVS and will be included in the next Zope 2.1 release.  As respects
the present queries, a SNAP of 2.2.3 is _required_ to use FastCGI with
_full_ functionality.  2.2.2 may work, but it is untested and it does not
have support for the '-pass-header' option.  You will not be able to
authenticate through FastCGI using header-based authentication with 2.2.2.

Mike.