[Zope] Calendar product

technews@egsx.com technews@egsx.com
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 14:40:31 -0500 (EST)

Hi

I found on the Zope-announce list the following reference to a product
called beeCal http://www.zope.de/software/beeCal/index_eng_html

It is not what I was looking for but at least it has some examples. I do
not know if the kalendar product they use is simlilar to the Calendar
product.

If anyone knows about other stand alone calendar programs, that can be
linked to an events page will be best.

TIA

Adonis