[Zope] Calendar product

Harry mail-zope@fizbin.com
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 13:42:54 -0800

on 11/19/1999 1:01 PM, rgines@purina.com at rgines@purina.com wrote:

> I looked at the BeeHive product and it didn't doo at all what I expected or
> was looking for.

yep, that's what seems to crystalize out. Hence why I think it would be
beneficial for everyone if people writing products (particularly larger
companies like BeeHive that tries to present themselves as the
Euro-Zope-Hotshots) would actually display them in use.

> I have been able to get the Calendar product that you are talking about to
> display a calendar, move back and forth between dates and be able to
> put text within all of the day blocks.

Same here. I can display it, and modify the code to provide contents for the
cells, but that's about it. The syntax 'claimed' to work in allowing
customizations of color and display sinply does not work, and queries to the
author go unanswered in that regard.

> What I have not been able to do is customize the calendar entries based on
> the specific blocks date or been able to create a usable link listed within
> the blocks.   It looks like the valid methods are there, but I can not get
> any valid responses from them.

Yep, that's exactly my problem too. Thetag doesn't accept any of the
attributes.

I just wrote to tsarna@endicor.com again, and hopefully at one point this
mistery will lift, and we get a working Calendar porduct ... pretty please.

Harry