[Zope] Strange Image Behavior

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 00:25:02 +0100

rgines@purina.com wrote:

[problems with pictures, browser caches and falling computers snipped]

I can't give you an answer to this sequence of events, but I recall going to
similar contortions, images magically persisting even though I changed
everything around and flushed the browser cache and such. I forget what
finally worked; I believe quitting and starting the browser was
instrumental, though (though I'm not even sure *that* worked at once).

I was told that browsers tend to retain images outside the official browser
cache at some time (the cache which you can clear in the preferences of
Netscape, for instance). Seems like you were bitten by this problem in some
way..

Regards,

Martijn