[Zope] Re: passing variables from one DTML method to another ...

Jens Vagelpohl tommymi@concentric.net
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 11:47:57 -0500

hi darran,

use an invisible input element in your form in this case, something like
this:

<input type="hidden" name="variable_name" value="value">

this will be sent across to the form's target method with all other form
field data, and they aren't visible/editable by the person seeing the form.

jens