[Zope] Converting To Linux From Windows?

Alexander Limi limi@localhost.localdomain
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 00:23:25 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 21 Nov 1999, Milt wrote:

> >From a Zope beginner:
> 1. I installed and learned (still learning...) Zope on Win 95 platform
> 2. I recently installed Zope on Red Hat 6.1 (still linux newbie)
> 3. How do I move or port existing Zope objects (folders, methods etc.)
> from
> the Win 95 to the Linux box? TIA

As a beginner, I don't know if this will work, but you can access Zope as
an FTP site on port 8021, and find the objects in the DB as files.

Maybe that property is of any use? I haven't tried this myself, but
feedback on whether it is possible to move the contents of the DB or not
this way would be most welcome.

Alexander.