[Zope] RE: [Zope-dev] GenericUserFolder available for beta

Kevin Littlejohn Kevin Littlejohn <darius@connect.com.au>
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 12:51:12 +1100

>>> Ian Blenke wrote

[snip]

> No such luck. I have pam_smb working (so a PAM enabled Zope authentication
> Product would be nice), however there is no good solution for an NSS

[snip]

There is one, but it doesn't seem to have been noticed.  Or, more
correctly, the first draft of what we're using in-house is available at
http://www.zope.org/Members/bwarff.  It's in a pretty rough form there
(it's basically a cut'n'paste from etcUserFolder, or thereabouts), we'll
chuck the slightly cleaned up version up there if people are interested.

The cleaned up version checks a file first for the user, if it's there, it
pam-auths as given, if it's not there, it appends a default domain name,
and auths that way - we're using it to get radius auth for a
soon-to-be-public site.  We're going to make the default domain optional
rather than compulsory and move the list of users into the module, rather
than storing it on-disk.

KevinL