[Zope] UserDB - error validating [Q]

Bruno Mattarollo brunomadv@ciudad.com.ar
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 12:33:41 -0300

Hi!

    I have set up the UserDB product in a temporary folder. I have set up
all the ZSQL Methods that query the database. I have added user in the
acl_users folder without problems, delete users, queried, etc ... But when I
try to access a DTML method that resides in that temporary folder I get the
following traceback:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /export/home/bmatt/iPersonal/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line
214, in publish_module
  File /export/home/bmatt/iPersonal/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line
179, in publish
  File /export/home/bmatt/iPersonal/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 201,
in zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
  File /export/home/bmatt/iPersonal/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line
151, in publish
  File /export/home/bmatt/iPersonal/lib/python/ZPublisher/BaseRequest.py,
line 426, in traverse
  File lib/python/Products/UserDb/UserDb.py, line 289, in validate
    (Object: RoleManager)
  File lib/python/Products/UserDb/UserDb.py, line 284, in cookie_validate
    (Object: RoleManager)
LoginRequired: (see above)

I have uncheked the acquire permissions for "access content" and "view" for
that document. Anyone has a clue on what's happening?

thanks in advance.

/B

Bruno Mattarollo <brunomadv@ciudad.com.ar>
--- Python Powered <http://www.python.org/psa/>