[Zope] Console messages; what does these mean?

Steen Suder sfs@sciatl.dk
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 10:54:33 +0000

The following snip is taken from the console of our Zope server after a
crash (or whatever it was):

[root@getafix ZOPE-2.0.0]# /opt/mtg/Z/ZOPE-2.0.0/start
[root@getafix ZOPE-2.0.0]# NOTICE:  BeginTransactionBlock and not in
default state
NOTICE:  EndTransactionBlock and not inprogress/abort state
NOTICE:  BeginTransactionBlock and not in default state
NOTICE:  EndTransactionBlock and not inprogress/abort state
NOTICE:  BeginTransactionBlock and not in default state
NOTICE:  EndTransactionBlock and not inprogress/abort state
NOTICE:  BeginTransactionBlock and not in default state
NOTICE:  EndTransactionBlock and not inprogress/abort
state

I know it's only Zope 2.0.0; I'm waiting for 2.1. Zope was started
_without_ the -D switch.
OS is RedHat 6.0 / i386.

I'm curious to know what this is all about; can someone enlighten me?

--
Best regards / Mvh.,
Steen Suder