[Zope] Using a DTML Method to render a DTMLDocument?

Cayce Ullman c_ullman@yahoo.com
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 12:15:58 -0800 (PST)

Actually, the problem has little to do with
headers and footers. I was more interested in
how you get the content of an object from
a method on that object.  And if this content
contains dtml, how do you make that render.

Thanks,
Cayce