[Zope] P SQL Input Wizard and Zope 2.01

Bill Anderson bill.anderson@libc.org
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 03:10:24 -0700

CC-ed to Zope list, as far as I can see, it is the appropriate list?)

Darcy Clark wrote:

> I am learning Z SQL methods and thought that the P SQL Input Wizard
> might be a useful product to play with, since the Z SQL User Guide
> doesn't really cover inserts and updates. Unfortunately it don't work
> with my install of Zope 2.01/Linux. The product installs ok, and the
> wizard runs up until the point when the methods are created, then I get
> a Zope error :
>Error Type: NameError
>Error Value: Products

> Errors with this product and Zope2.01 have been flagged before on the
> list, and several fixes have been promoted ....unfortunately, none of
> the fixes worked for me [see http://www.egroups.com/mboxsearch?query=PSQL&what=frame&listname=zope]
>
> Anyone got this product working with Zope2.01/Linux?
>
> thanks for any help,
>
> Darcy

Though not truly helpful, none of them worked for me either :-(
I am still getting ye ole manage_addZSQLMethod attribute (name?) error
:-(

btw, this is on 2.1b as well.

Bill

--
"They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the
Wright brothers.  But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown." -- Carl