[Zope] bluefish.Zope ???

Michael Arndt M.Arndt@science-computing.de
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 08:22:38 +0100

Hello

shortly before was running a thread about Unix Tools and Zope.
I have presented Zope to some people who should work in a
non-closedand-ready-to-use environment and their critics
was the missing tools like Editor and ...

Now there is an HTML Editor on Unix(Linux) which should run
on any Unix called bluefish.
They could include DTML Syntax easyly, and if Zope
can be controoled via ftp Prot they could connect
to Zope similar like you do with Emacs and you would have
a start for a GUI HTML/DTML-Editor.

Micha

bluefish see below ...

> If you can create a list of syntax like the php / rxml etc. list I can
  easily add them

> A good solution for Hackkers is to connect to Zope via Ange-ftp in
> Emacs/Xemacs
> Bt thinking for normal peopl, would it be possible to connect bluefish
> and Zope over the same Mechanism
> or another Mechanism. (Normal Users prefer IDE Environments)

if there is an ftp server that can be controlled from an other program
(bluefish) that could be possible...

cu,
	Olivier

----- End forwarded message -----