[Zope] How to set-up authentication of pages

Andres Corrada andres@corrada.com
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 20:50:00 -0500

Hi,
	I would be grateful for pointers to documentation that shows how to
require authentication of users accesing a web page. In particular, how
does the authentication work? I'm trying to use Apache with Zope and
authenticate via Apache's mod_auth_mysql module and failing miserably.
By writing <dtml-call "RESPONSE.setStatus('Unauthorized')"> I can
trigger authentication but cancelling the authentication gets me the
page! Thank you.

Andres Corrada-Emmanuel   Email: andres@corrada.com
Owner                     http://www.corrada.com/mamey
Mamey                     Phone: (413) 587-9595