[Zope] Structure of website How?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 09:59:42 -0400

Read the Content Managers Guide.  It describes this very scenario.  As
an example, have a folder called general, in which is a folder for each
client:

general/
  client1/
  client2/

> Any ideas on structuring?
> I especially don't know how you can do the authentication
> without doing
> it in Apache.

Use multiple user folders, one for each 'client' directory.  The Content
Managers guide also has a good section on security.

-Michel